Welcome to Uniting People:
The Humanitarian Platform for Sustainable Development & Transparency
The Foundation UnitingPeople has created a humanitarian platform where local leaders and change agents from all over the world can present their projects - and the resources needed to realize them - in order to develop sustainable development and social change.
You can contribute to your favourite project in many ways and follow the progress through the virtual community within each project:
- Direct contact and communication with the local team is designed to bring more
interaction and transparency in order to allow you to see the results of your contributions.
- There are no intermediaries involved and all donations flow 100% directly to the project of your choice.
Start helping others and make a change through UnitingPeople:
- Receive our sustainable development news
- Get to know the projects in the platform
- Interact with the project teams
Select a project and contribute:
- Offer your knowledge and skills
- Provide goods that are needed
- Make a donation
- Send messages of support
- Tell a friend
- Publish a link to UnitingPeople in your blog or web
Feel Good! Remember that thanks to your act of kindness and contribution, social change is possible in a growing sustainable community.
Take a look at our Featured Projects
To build a third Day-Care Center to support the physical, educational, and cultural development of 25 pre-school children belonging to the poorest families in Nepal.
DTC is a group of young people making a difference to the lives of children in slum areas who have no access to education.
Below you will see the latest entry, shown in its original uploaded language:
Dia de la madre
Como todos los años Festejamos un día muy especial como es el de la MADRE. En esta oportunidad se realizo el día viernes 11 de Mayo del 20112. Participaron 50 madres, las cuales pudieron ver como participaban sus hijos en diferentes actos como POEMAS, DANZAS,…